Saturday, January 12, 2008

A dot.. a beginning of 2008/1429


A dot is the beginning of every single thing we do. The starting point of anything in time & space. For me, it's the starting point of my life's new chapter.. I wish a better of everything for myself, my career, my family & my supportive beloved friends. Happy New Year 2008! But, i'm 12 days late to wish :)


So sorry, especially to my close friends.. coz my work load really demand my full attention regardless of time and space. At this stage of any project, it is 'biasa' to go back at 4 or 5 in the morning while come back later around 9 am. Meetings are almost everyday. Changes in design is inevitable coz client is always right! To me whatever you do, need sacrifices.. a lot of them in order to be a very successful person. So, what to do? 'Alah, tutup mata.. redah jer!' I also try to reduce my stress by forcing myself to do some physical activities after work.


Anyway, i think it is not too late to wish all bloggers Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru Islam 1429! Fiat Sapienta Virtus..

10 comments:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

wah...dah update...akhirnya dan dah ada secret impian utk umah dan keta yerrr... bagus bagus..baru ada kelaskan....

maliksutanmuda said...

hai..selamat tahun baru 1429 hijrah dan 2008. impian?..erm... aku ada genie... ko nak?...leh minta 1 jer permintaan...ahask

Arel said...

beruang madu - kena update, nanti kena sound dgn u all :) Ya, impian kena ada dan sentiasa membara, baru ada tujuan & usaha. keep comment bro. tq tq

awie - selamat tahun baru hijrah jugak kat ko. Genie? boleh jugak! Nak mintak hapuskan segala kejahatan he he.. moga manusia hidup aman damai

Anonymous said...

Shah tak hasut lagi this time? Meh sini aku pulak yg hasut.

Nkau tau tak, bila dah beli SLR, hidup nkau jauh lebih berbeza dah penuh berwarna warni.

You look at life thru different eye and lenses completely. Every moments are always cherishable and blogworthy.

To be in the company of the SLR user are one of the proudest moment that I have. Walaupun my pics tak se gah si Shah punya, aku still proud of my work.

And last but not least, money??? Why wait for bonus - if u have a big event tomorrow without the SLR - damn baby, u gonna regret it coz u dont have clear crispy memorable proudful photo to cherish by. Money - u can always find it later or borrow - but memory?? Cht cht cht .... think again my bro, think verily .....

He he he. Hamdi

Arel said...

hamdi - gosh, u presented ur point very well. Teruja dengar, rasa mcm nak gi beli sekarang jer he he

Insyaallah akan beli satu.. Amin

Anonymous said...

Cepat gi beli Arel oiiii.... Boleh guna weekend akan datang ni... :)

Anonymous said...

Gosshhh... ni hasut tahap Gorilla ni...

Btw, Arel u know what to do rite? hehehehe

Arel said...

Shah - Nanti bila nak beli nanti janji ek, gi temankan :)kwang3

Shairi - What to do my friend, kawan2 punya pasal, senyum jer.. hilangkan stress.

Anonymous said...

Gorilla, morilla - lepas aku & Hamdi habis menghasut Arel, giliran kau pulak Hairi. Yazeed pun sama gak. Tunggu aje lah... Saja nak cari ramai2 geng klik2 amik gambar.

Arel nak pegi beli nanti sound aje ok. Kalau aku tak keje boleh saja gi dgn kau nanti. So bonus kau berapa puluh bulan gaji dapat ni?

Arel said...

Shah - Ok, i need an expert like u to get best deal bro huhuhu!
Bonus 6 bulan, confirm beli satu.. 5 bulan x beli he he

MY JOURNEY